Tart cherry juice may reduce inflammation in people with arthritis
Could cherry juice be useful for arthritis? Although preliminary, some studies have shown there could be some benefit as a complementary treatment.
I have added this amazing superfood to my nightly regimen, and I have to say I have never slept more deeply, and it has done wonders in my healing of osteoarthritis. Yes, you read correctly, I am restoring my hip bone health and am reversing the osteoarthritis. It has been a tough journey but so worth it. Just to see and feel the amazing improvements makes me push through the pain and discomfort, I have gone through. Nothing is life worth having comes easy and my health is so worth this journey.
Cherries are a nutritious addition to many dishes, adding sweetness and a pop of color to your diet. They are a rich source of polyphenols, naturally occurring plant compounds, which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Cherries also contain vitamin C, carotenoids, potassium, and are a plant-based source of melatonin. In addition, these little fruits are a good source of dietary fiber and are considered low on the glycemic index.
From sleep aid to healthy joint function, tart cherries contain phytonutrients and antioxidants that offer health-promoting benefits to issues many people face daily:
• Melatonin: Your body produces this hormone, which signals the circadian rhythm to prepare for sleep. Tart cherries can help balance circadian rhythm due to this safe melatonin boost of tart cherries.
• Ellagic Acid: Research suggests that this antioxidant has the potential to inhibit the production of lipopolysaccharide in your body, which plays a role in acute inflammatory reactions.
• Anthocyanin: This is a flavonoid found in berries that has been shown to improve low density lipoprotein oxidation, thus supporting cardiovascular health. Consumption of tart cherry juice has also been connected to:
• Healthy uric acid metabolism
• Joint health and recovery
• Healthy response to inflammation
Deeply pigmented fruits have many antioxidants and cherry is one of the highest sources of this antioxidant power.
Sour/tart cherry extract is the only ingredient. I take two tablespoons an hour before bedtime or you can also add it to some spring water. I only feed my body superfoods with no additives, fillers or binders JUST superfoods.
While cherries are seasonal, its nutrients are needed all year-round. Apothe-Cherry gives you easy access to tart cherry, even when it is not in season.
You can purchase it from my online superfood store www.ishoppurium.com and here is a $50 gift code on your first order of $75: embodyvitality
12 views0 comments